Mission and Purpose
In response to the biblical mandate to care for orphans, widows, and other destitute persons in society (James 1:27), and, in obedience to the Great Commission of Christ
The Soul Sisters exist with a mission to improve the lives and prospects of orphans, vulnerable children and women, improving their physical and spiritual well-being, enhancing their opportunities, giving each one equal opportunity to realize their God-given full potential and to pursue their Dreams with Excellence.
To Raise Strong and Committed Leaders, by pursuing excellence in academics, practical skills, integrity in conduct and moral values, to produce responsible Christians and excellent citizens.
- To advocate for and promote the rights and welfare of orphans, vulnerable children, women and disadvantaged youth.
- To provide relief and humanitarian services to the Orphans, vulnerable children, vulnerable women and disadvantaged youth.
- To develop educational institutions, life skills and vocational training programs that benefit disadvantaged communities.
- To address the dangers posed by HIV/AIDS and its effects in the society.
- Promote and support Christian Missions, Evangelism and Discipleship.
Who We Are
We are part of Wilson Kulaba Ministres, working to raise awareness of the needs of the most vulnerable children in Uganda impacted by HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
We assist the children and women with food, housing, education and other essential needs like clean drinking water and basic medical care.
How We Do It
The generous gifts, donations, and prayers of people like you have allowed us to house dozens of children, feed and educate them.
How to Help
As a non-profit, we run entirely on donations from socially conscious individuals. 100% of your gifts go to these needy children.