- To advocate for and promote the rights and welfare of orphans, vulnerable children and disadvantaged youth.
- To provide relief and humanitarian services to the Orphans, vulnerable children and disadvantaged youth.
- To develop educational institutions, life skills and vocational training programs that benefit disadvantaged communities.
- To address the dangers posed by HIV/AIDS and its effects in the society.
- Promote and support Christian Missions, Evangelism and Discipleship.
MISSION AND PURPOSE
In response to the biblical mandate to care for orphans, widows, and other destitute persons in society (James 1:27), and, in obedience to the Great Commission of Christ (Matt. 28:18-20);
His Kids Orphanage School exists with a mission to improve the lives and prospects of orphans, vulnerable children in Mayuge, improving their physical and spiritual well-being, enhancing their educational opportunities, giving each one equal opportunity to realize their God-given full potential and to pursue their Dreams with Excellence.